Our 3M™ Hookit™ Gold Disc 236U is precision-coated for long life during auto body sanding projects requiring moderately coarse grit abrasives. Open coat aluminum oxide abrasive and C-weight paper backing provide durability and a long-lasting cut for rough feather-edging or shaping plastic filler and putty. Load-resistant coating and available 6-hole pattern provide superior dust resistance.
Fine Results for Medium-Coarse Sanding Resists Dust and Debris The 6-hole pattern on select versions of 3M™ Hookit™ Gold Disc 236U facilitates dust evacuation, especially when used with a vacuum system. This design doesn’t even require alignment of holes with the disc pad, making disc changes quick and simple. About Aluminum Oxide AbrasiveAbout Our Hookit™ Attachment System3M offers a complete line of hook-and-loop style Hookit™ discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Hookit™ sanding discs conveniently and firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life. Durable from Front to Back
- C-weight paper backing holds up during jobs such as rough feather-edging
- Aluminum oxide abrasive combines fast cut with long disc life
- Hookit™ disc is easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust
- Load-resistant coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the disc
P120 GOLD DISC 150MM, 25 DISCS