Bodywork Basics and techniques with K-Daddy.
Bodywork Basics is perfect for beginners wanting to perform small body repairs. This DVD instruction covers all the materials and techniques you'll need for perfect, seamless repairs of scratches, dents, and holes on metal surfaces.
You'll also learn:
- Bodywork concepts
- Tools of the trade
- How to use body hammers, dollies, grinders, and fillers.
- Welding holes
- Safety issues
- Dent repair preparation
- How to even out metal surfaces
- Various uses of body fillers
- Sanding tools and techniques
- How to use a DA sander
- How to use welding equipment
- How to prevent warping after spot welding
- How to feather a smooth contour for optimal priming
- Sanding for primer application
- How to use a guide coat
Running time: 42 minutes
|Unit Of Measure||each|