One day workshop focused on the use of Splines. Achieve perfect bodywork accurately, faster, and easier.
The methodology of splining, an accurate process to interpet shape for precise repairs. This incredible set of principles and tools will improve your metal work, allow precise application of fillers and improve your sanding techniques to deliver show quality results.
This workshop is technique and information orientated. It is ideally suited to those looking to achieve a higher level of finish in smash repair, bodywork, restoration, surface preparation and custom car building. It is suitable for novice DIYers right through to seasoned professionals. The information delivered and demonstrated is not taugt anywhere else.
- Achieve high standard of bodywork.
- Accurately apply filler over large areas.
- Minimise sanding time and product use.
- Increase productivity while delivering a higher standard.
- Increase an understanding of surface, reflections, highlights.
- Sharpening lines and detail work.
Location: Bodyshop Paint Supplies, 55 Scoresby road, Bayswater, VIC
Price: $450 per person. This includes a set of Splines to take home plus lunch.
Date: Saturday 12 October 2019
Time: 9am - 4pm
Melomotive Product Number: 012-0052
|Unit Of Measure||each|