Eastwood Elite 27" motorised electric power Bead Roller package
21327, 21111, 20267
The Eastwood Elite 27” Bead Roller is a professional metal fabrication tool which excels in producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. as well as creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the included dies.
Upgraded with the must-have drive system to enable your bead roller to become an easy one-man operation without hand cranking. Perfect for custom sheet metal work, with electric power and foot pedal control.
THE EASTWOOD ELITE 27" METAL FORMING BEAD ROLLER FEATURES:
- Largest Hand Crank Bead Roller on the Market
- Fabricated Design for Industry Leading Strength and Rigidity
- 27” Throat Capacity – Allows you to form from center of a 54” panel
- Industry standard 22mm shafts to accept all professional dies
- Tool-less design for Quick, Precise Adjustment
- Vise or Stand Mountable for ease of use
- Excels in producing floor pans, firewalls, truck floors, inner fenders and more
EASTWOOD BEAD ROLLER DRIVE SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Powerful 1/6hp 120v reversible electric motor makes solo work easy
- Foot Pedal and speed controller make it easy to keep a consistent speed while forming in a straight line or around bends
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Mates up to All Three Eastwood manual bead rollers and numerous other brands
Increase the capabilities of your bead roller with more forming dies.
- Fits most bead rollers with 7/8 in or 22mm shafts
- Includes 9 steel dies and 1 polyurethane lower wheel
- Hem edges, create offsets and flanges, form style lines, contours and channels
- Dies are machined out of CR12 steel with a 35 HRC hardness
Bead forming kit
This kit includes an additional 10 dies to use with any bead roller with a 7/8 inch (22mm) shaft. With these additional dies on your bead roller you can create hemmed edges, offset flanges, contours, deep channels, and style lines. This kit also includes a polyurethane lower “skate board” wheel, which can be used with a variety of upper dies. The dies includes in this kit are inside and outside offset dies, 3/8 and 1/2 inch tipping dies, round and knife edge tipping dies, 180 degree lower die, lower edge forming die and a lower forming die. All are made of CR12 steel with a Rockwell hardness of 35 HRC.
• 180 degree lower die
• Inside offset die
• Outside offset die
• Knife edge tipping die
• Lower edge forming die
• 3/8 in tipping die
• 1/2 in tipping die
• Round tipping die
• Lower forming die
Please note: This item is 120 Volt and has a US plug. It comes with the required 240/110 Volt step down transformer ready to use.