3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs, H520A have been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments. A suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, like airports and agricultural work.
Get high level hearing protection that muffles even extremely low frequencies with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs, H520A. They’re ideal for use in loud, demanding environments with substantial industrial noise such as airports, construction sites and during agricultural work. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 32 dB. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. Available as in classic green as a headband model, they are also available in neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 32 dB
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- 3M™ E-A-R™ Skull Screws/Torgue™ Probed Test Plugs are a specially probed version of the standard earplug. This product works with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System to allow fit tests of CCC-GRM-25 earplugs.
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits