KBS Diamond Finish ClearCoat is a permanent high solids moisture curing custom Clear Coat.
Diamond Finish ClearCoat is the latest development in ultra high performance clear coats with very high solids (over 60%) and low VOCs. Once cured it is incredibly tough and hard like no other clear coat you have used before.
This water clear 100% wet gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments including Australia’s highest UV applications without yellowing or cracking. Diamond Finish ClearCoat can be applied by brush (without brush marks) roller and conventional spray gun easily, and unlike normal 2 pack coatings no hardener is needed! Diamond Finish ClearCoat can cure without heat or UV lights in temperatures from 6°C to 30°C. Diamond Finish ClearCoat is a unique coating technology in Australia and unlike any other conventional clear coat you have used before, you won’t be disappointed.
- Over 60% solids in single pack
- Tougher & harder than 2 pack clears!
- Seals both paints & metals
- Self levelling (no brush marks)
- Brush or spray application
- Hi Temp resistance
- Permanent UV stability
- High chemical resistance (including fuels & solvents)
- Graffiti proof
- Recoat in 1 – 2 hours
- Seals ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Developed, made & tested in Australia
- Gloss finish for lasting shine
Diamond Finish ClearCoat can be applied by brush (without brush marks) roller and conventional spray gun easily and unlike normal 2 Pak coatings no hardener is needed!
– Protecting steel and plastic bumpers paint work
– Automotive aluminium fittings, fuel tanks and parts
– Protecting existing paint work from physical damage
– Stopping chemical attack from acids and alkalis on existing paint work
– Protecting paint work from all fuels
– Sealing motorcycle fuel tanks paint work
– Graffiti Protection
– Custom Automotive Refinish
– Marine internal and external Refinish