This streamlines your flexible foam replacement procedures across a variety of jobs including vehicle trunks, door skins and intrusion beams, roof bows, body panels and many other auto body cavities.
- Foam-in-place material for fast, effective replacement of OEM flexible foams
- High 10:1 expansion rate fills large cavities with a small amount of material, saving money
- Closed-cell foam provides moisture and temperature resistance
- Cures in 1 hour for efficient throughput
- Works with 3M™ Automix™ products for maximum efficiency
3M™ Flexible Foam makes for fast, easy and effective replacement of OEM flexible foams in automotive applications. A convenient 200 mL cartridge contains two-part urethane material that expands to 10 times its liquid volume, creating a closed-cell foam that won’t shrink and closely mimics OEM foam properties for insulation, sound-deadening and temperature resistance.
OEM Quality Foam in an Easy-to-Use Cartridge
From the start, 3M™ Flexible Foam makes it simple and cost-effective to replace OEM foams during auto maintenance and repair. The two-part urethane foam-in-place material arrives in a compact and convenient 200 mL cartridge. It works with 3M™ Automix™ applicators including the 3M™ Premium Manual Applicator 08117, mixes directly from the mixing nozzle and applies as a mixed liquid directly into common collision repair applications.
Contents: 200ml cartridge, 2 x mixing nozzle