Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+, is a highly-conformable tape that provides the best adhesive transfer resistance, hugs curves, contours and provides outstanding paint lines. Goes on quickly and easily, sticks at a touch and stays put. Perfectly balanced to give outstanding masking results. Waterborne paint compatible.
3M™ Performance Automotive Masking Tape 233+ features a unique green crepe paper backing that is highly conformable for use on all complex contours of a vehicle. The specially formulated adhesive provides the sharpest paint line on a variety of surfaces, including moldings, plastic, glass, metal, rubber and painted surfaces. This painter's tape provides clean removal without slivering for up to two days of outdoor exposure, and longer for indoor exposure. 3M™ Performance Automotive Masking Tape also has excellent Transfer resistance, resistance to paint bleed-through, good adhesion to steel (0.27 n/m width), good tensile strength (1.8 n/m) and good temperature resistance up to 121 ºC for up to 30 minutes. 233+ has better UV resistance than traditional masking tapes and performs consistently under a variety of climactic conditions. It is available in various sizes packaged in bulk and individually wrapped rolls.
- High performance masking tape designed to exceed the needs of today's collision repair shops
- Highly conformable, provides outstanding paint lines; resists bleed-through and adhesive transfer
- Sticks and stays when applied, no lifting or edge curl
- For use with water or solvent based paint systems
- For use on moldings, plastic, glass, metal, rubber and painted surfaces
- Recommended application temperatures of 16-32 °C with temperature resistance of up to 121 ºC for up to 30 minutes
233+ MASKING TAPE 24MM X 50M - 1 Roll