3M Perfect-It 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad, 33035, 8 inch, Quick Connect
Eliminates compounding when used as part of the 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Paint Finishing system
- Combines the cut of a compounding pad and the finish of a polishing pad
- Tapered edge protects backing pad edge, reduces damage to finish
- Quick Connect and 3M Hookit attachment makes for precise centering and fast change-outs
The 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad essentially compounds and polishes in one step – eliminating the time and expense of compounding when used as part of the 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Paint Finishing system. Specially designed foam pads are available in 4”, 6” and 8” diameters with Quick Connect attachment for precise centering or Hookit attachment for quick change-outs.
One Pad, One System, No More Compounding
Designed specifically for use with the 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Paint Finishing System, our 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad compounds and polishes in one step – you can achieve a high-gloss finish without the time and expense of traditional compounding. The pad and our 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Finishing Material deliver the cut of a compound with the handling of a polish, developed for use with 3M Trizact 3000 and 8000 abrasives. The result is faster final paint finishing without additional time, compounds or pads. Single-sided pads are available with Hookit hook-and-loop attachment for quick change-outs. Choose from 8”, 6” and 4” pad diameters for a wide range of paint finishing requirements.
The 3M Perfect-It 1-Step System
- The 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad is an integral part of a complete system that eliminates compounding in collision repair paint finishing. The system includes:
- 3M Trizact Foam Abrasive Disc (3000 grade). This foam disc features long lasting, even-wearing abrasive for removing 1500 or 2000 3000 grade sand scratches on painted surfaces.
- 3M Trizact Foam Abrasive Disc (8000 grade). This new abrasive helps bridge the gap between the process and the abrasives for scratch refinement and polish.
- 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Finishing Material. The material is developed specifically for use with this system.
- 3M Perfect-It 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad. This buffing pad combines the performance of the 3M Perfect-It Foam Compounding Pad (white) and the 3M Perfect-It Ultrafine Foam Polishing Pad (blue). It is available in 6” and 8” pads with Quick Connect attachment and Hookit attachment in 6”, 8” and 4” pads.
About Quick Connect Attachment
Quick Connect pads feature a center plate for added durability, and work with the 3M Quick Connect Adaptor PN 05752 for attachment to rotary and random orbital tools. The metal adapter has 5/8” threads, making it easy to quickly lock the pad to a large range of standard rotary polishers. This method also perfectly centers the pad every time for fewer fly-offs. You can detach them just as quickly, which makes changing pads easy and fast and saves time and money. For Festool polishers, use 3M Quick Connect Adaptor PN 33271 with 14 mm threads.
Diameter : 8” (203.2mm)
Type: Quick Connect