The Master Bodywork Kit includes a comprehensive collection of tools required for the refinish process - from start to finish. All packaged in a military style protective hard case.
Spring Steel Applicators and mixing board for precise mixing and application of fillers.
Splines to check surface and shape, accurately apply fillers of large and complex areas, even sand.
Dura-Blocks for sanding duties.
Final Blocks for that last detail sand and cutting clears, working up the grits ready for polishing.
Sandard Kit includes:
- 7pc Applicator Set
- 9pc Spline Set
- 7pc Final Block Set
- Standard Block AF4400
- 2/3 Block AF4402
- Round Block AF4404
- Full Radius Block AF4414
- Long Block AF4409
- Ultra-Flex Scruff AF4431
- 11” Ultra-Flex AF4433
- 16” Ultra-Flex AF4435
- Mixing Board
- Military grade protective Hard Case
This protective hard case allows you to transport your bodywork gear with ease - keep organised - prevent tools from “going missing” around co-workers - put them away securely between projects. These cases are built tough, durable, waterproof, shockproof and dust proof.
- Included is a custom EVA foam insert for all the essentials - Splines, Dura-Blocks, Final Blocks, and Applicators.
- O-ring seal, Watertight, shock proof and dustproof.
- Fold down handles and easy open throw latches.
- Pre-cut Eva Foam insert.
- Outside measurements 1190x405x160mm.
- Inside measurements 1140x350x130mm.
** As this item is oversized freight will not automatically calculate, we will contact you with a freight cost once your order is packed **